Use this tool to determine how many Alpha Premix Bags are required to complete your project.
Alpha GFRC/SCC Premix – Silica Free
$36.50 – $1,876.00 + Gst ($40.15 - $2,063.60 AUD)
Alpha GFRC/SCC Premix is an engineered formula to provide pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that is ideal when a pourable mix is required. Alpha GFRC/SCC Premix uses all white ingredients, naturally curing to bone white. The mix has all the necessary high-performance ingredients preblended, including curing polymer, water reducer, defoamer, shrink reducer and wetting agents. Meaning, water, reinforcement and pigment (if desired) is all that is required.
Alpha GFRC/SCC Premix uses all white ingredients, naturally curing to bone white. When adding Domcrete Iron Oxides possibility of colours are endless.
– Self-Consolidating Cements
– High performances engineered cements
– Ideal for a pourable mix (For example: Basins)
– Minimal processing
– Quick cure and demould times
– No batching required
– Premium white in colour
Application, Advantages and Solutions:
– Replacing 1/3 of the required water with ice, in warm months will allow for further work time
– Add Iron Oxides if required to achieve desired colour
– Cure concrete under plastic and packing blankets for best curing results
– Alpha Powder Water Reducer will assist in achieving a high fluid mix
Use clean, dry mixing equipment or handheld mixers
– Dry blend Alpha GFRC SCC Premix with Iron Oxide
– Add 80% of water and blend
– Add remaining 20% of water and continue to blend until homogeneous.
– After initial blend, slowly add AR Glass Fibres / High Disperse Fibres within your mix.
– If a more fluid consistency is required, small dosages of Alpha Powder Water Reducer can be slowly introduced within the mix.
Note: Mixing too long or at too high a speed after AR Glass Fibre has been added can damage the fibre, resulting in placement issues and reduced strengths.
Alpha GFRC SCC Premix is a mix that consolidates with minimal mechanical force. This mix is cast directly into the forms, often without a face mix. This is a great method for rapid casting of flat panels. The key to success is keeping in mind that the glass fibres are just below the surface. Too much polishing and grinding on this mix will expose fibres in the surface. If processing is required, cast an initial 3mm layer without fibres to minimize.
possible appearance once processing has been complete.
To ensure that concrete reaches its maximum potential, place a layer plastic sheeting followed by packaging blankets will keep the moisture from escaping. Demold after 24-48 hours, depending on environment and weather conditions.
Polishing can be done wet or dry. To maintain the cream layer, lightly polish the concrete using pads that are 200 grit or 400 grit. To achieve a sand exposure finish begin grinding with coarser grit pads, progressing to finer grits until desired exposure is reached.
Note: Processing may expose fibres, plan your project and desired finish prior to casting your concrete.
Allowing your concrete to cure full prior to sealing for optimum sealer performance is essential. Sealing your concrete using Alpha Concrete Countertop Sealer. Refer to Alpha Concrete Countertop Sealer guide for sealing application.
20KG White, Pallet – 56 Bags White