900ml Part A / 300ml Part B
Mix 3 Part A : 1 Part B
Mechanically mix for 1 minute or until product is combined.
Approximately 20-24 sqm (Dependent on product porosity)
Surface preparation is a crucial first step to ensure optimal results. Concrete surface must be clean and free from dust, dirt and other particles. For optimal results, prepare surface with Domcrete Clean and Etch.
OPTIMAL CURING TEMPERATURE
Sealer is best applied between 16-30 degrees Celsius.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid breathing dust, fume, gas, mist, vapour or spray. Wear overalls, safety shoes, impervious gloves and safety glasses. Use only in well ventilated areas. Wash hands after use. Keep containers closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Mixing Part A and Part B
1. Stir Part A for approximately 1 minute. Do not shake the container. Do not mix at a high speed. NOTE: Part B does not require mixing.
2. Measure and combine 3 Part A to 1 Part B. Replace lids on both containers immediately.
3. Mix combined Part A and Part B with a drill on low speed for approximately 1 minute.
4. Allow blend to rest for 10 minutes.
Dilution (Primer Coat)
5. Use water to dilute sealer mix using the following mix ratio:
– 1 Part urethane (Part A and B combined) to 5 Part water.
6. Mix combined urethane and water with a drill on low speed for approximately 1 minute. 7. Allow blend to rest for 1 minute only.
Application (Primer Coat)
8. Generously pour primer mixture onto concrete and use a foam roller to spread product.
9. Liberally spread the mixture across concrete surface and move for approximately 5 minutes. Do not let the mixture dry out. Take care with sides and angled surfaces as drips may stain.
10. Use a glove to wring excess mixture from roller and backroll to ensure even coverage. Be careful not to over backroll.
11. Allow to dry for 15-30 minutes.
Dilution (Finish Coat)
12. Use water to dilute sealer mix using the following mix ratio:
– 1 Part urethane (Part A and B combined) to 3 Part water
13. Mix combined urethane and water with a drill on low speed for approximately 1 minute. 14. Allow blend to rest for 1 minute only.
Application (Finish Coat)
15. Repeat steps 8-11.
NOTE: The number of finish coats will depend on the stain resistance required for a project. This can range from 1 to 3 coats.. For further information or for technical support, contact Domcrete GFRC Countertop Supplies at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing our contact form.