Adding Hand Pack Addative to Alpha GFRC Premix: https://domcrete.com.au/product/alpha-gfrc-mix/
- Hand Pack Additive: 80g – 160g per 20kg
- Mechanically mix for 3-5 minutes
- AR Glass Fibre: 500g per 20kg (required only for your backer coat)
- High Disperse Fibres: 50g – 100g per 20kg (required only for your facecoat)
Use clean, dry mixing equipment or handheld mixers
- Dry blend Alpha GFRC Premix with Iron Oxide
- Add 80% of water and blend
- Add remaining 20% of water and continue to blend until homogeneous.
- After initial blend, slowly add AR Glass Fibres / High Disperse Fibres within your mix.
- If a more fluid consistency is required, small dosages of Alpha Powder Water Reducer can be slowly introduced within the mix.
Note: Mixing too long or at too high a speed after AR Glass Fibre has been added can damage the fibre, resulting in placement issues and reduced strength.